Thursday, October 2, 2008

Worrisome? Worry-less…

Not in a materialistic way, but: what kind of life is the one where you cruise through with no worries, regrets, or habitual thoughts of “that’s too expensive, I can’t do it”? – A regular person’s life.

This weekend I realized that that lifestyle is pretty damn cool, comfy and easy to get used to. So, lucky those who relate to it, or live it, not me. The yachting world is packed with this sort of lifestyle.

I can’t handle uncertainty even though it gives life that extra spice (false, I still manage with it). I don’t think I regret anything I have done so far, but that is only because “I am a lucky guy”, as a Gumballer (participant in the Gumball3000 rally) says on his fun packed drive from San Francisco to Miami when he picks up two Hooter Girls that want to finish the race with him, probably in exchange for something not all of us can snap our fingers and get… Let’s keep the obvious aside.

It’s all about spinning your head thinking. I’m back into it, after many months of zip.

Hasta luego.

No comments: