Monday, March 17, 2008

Mental Health

Your state of mind will determine your success, in whichever aspect you care for. May it be professional, personal, or any other goals you have set out to achieve before “x”.

As of myself, I am a happy camper most of the time. And now at present, I am not feeling in best shape, even though I have a family, friends, and more friends that are like family who offer unconditional love. The job situation is the unpleasant part. And a little other thing that just won’t leave my head…

Happiness is determined by a balance of factors your life is influenced by. Do I need to repeat that again? We each specify those factors taking into consideration our own criteria. What’s your criteria? I’ll tell you mine, if you tell me yours. Really, don’t ask me, just read more thoroughly.

It is essential to surround yourself of positive. Positive in every aspect. And man is that difficult! Why is it that difficult? All you need to do is take a public transportation ride into the city, walk the city, walk in a supermarket, look at the people around you in the office. Almost everywhere. What is the common denominator? Long faces, and upside down smiles. Now there’s a bit of positive coming out of me, considering my personal situation…

The Homo Sapiens-Sapiens specie is set out to destroy itself. And that is a depressing reality check. Wars, holy wars, politicians fooling us, and whatever you want to add to the shit list (just post a comment).

Even if you set course to find happiness on your own, it is not going to be fully granted. Complete happiness will not be achieved. And that leaves me with the question: Does the complete form of happiness really exist? I here swear, I have been close to it. The possible solution to the equation can be simple: full happiness is only achieved when shared.

I have had all I needed to be happy, and it was when it was shared. Who do you share it with?

…And, what happens when you can’t, or aren’t able to share anymore, for whichever the reason?

(Dedicated to all the human beings who offer unconditional love. From here, with reciprocity)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One question though: Shall a plain life necessary be a happy life?

Dim-El Griego